What’s the role?
The role is principally a customer service position, dealing with incoming calls and emails relating to guest bookings. You’ll ensure that all elements of a tour are booked (such as castle tickets and restaurant reservations) and confirming booking & guest details with our small team of guides and the owner.
A typical day will include confirming tour itineraries to our team of guides, booking tickets for historic sights, responding to guest inquiries and 3rd party channels such as Viator / Tripadvisor. You will also be involved in inventory management, planning guide and vehicle availability.
You will also be involved in building customised multi-day itineraries and work with our travel partners from around the world and in Scotland.
What we do?
Experienced Tours offers a premium level of service with passionate tour guides. Our consistent and different approach to the experience has won us a constant 5-star award on Tripadvisor and we are very proud of that!
What you should bring
- You’ll be outgoing, friendly and able to connect with and understand our guests needs.
- You’ll have a great knowledge of places to visit, directions and travel time.
- You’ll be flexible in your approach, no two clients are ever the same!
- You’ll have excellent timekeeping and have a friendly and professional telephone and email manner.
What we’ll provide
- You’ll get full training which includes familiarisation trips on our most popular tours, relative to your experience
- You’ll get ongoing support and be part of a small team
Good to know
- 24 hour working week over 6 days
What are the benefits
- An excellent level of salary
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension and a range of other individual benefits