Experienced Tours is ‘good to go’ to restart our tour operations and has passed the government assessment of a compliant business.
From 15th July we are able to resume our private tours of Scotland. A private tour is the best way to travel whilst practicing social distancing without other passengers being in the vehicle. We have taken the following measures to ensure your safety on each tour:
- We can take a maximum of 5 passengers from one family at this time
- Our tour vans will be disinfected before each tour, this includes seats, hard surfaces and doorhandles (both inside and outside)
- We will temperature check every customer with a non-contact thermometer gun at the start of every tour
- Our guides wear face masks in the vans at all times
- Guest face masks are encouraged and we can provide masks for all customers. They are not required to be worn whilst outdoors
- We will observe 2 meter social distancing whilst out and about
As businesses, hospitality and attractions start to re-open we will ensure that your tour as as normal as possible. Inevitably some places will remain closed for now, but we’ll adapt the itineraries to get the most out of your day.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Scotland!